Thursday, August 6, 2009

Shonetelle - "Thank you for being a friend..." to Archie :)

Over on ShontelleOnline.com, they've turned their attention to Shontelle and Archies friendship. Everyone knows they met last year at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (Archie looked so cold but he looked great anyway lol). I think Shontelle seems super-duper nice, and if Archie does too, then we know she must be!

I'm following her on Twitter and I think she's one of the BEST (Possibly right after my 1st place pick - Archie, of course) twitter-ers EVER. So, I advice you to follow her. :) She tweets to (and about) David A WHOLE LOT. That alone makes her follow-worthy to me.

Examples of her tweets:

My friend David ROCKS! Heard this yet? CHILLS!!! ====> RT @perezhilton @davidarchie Archie does "Bubbly" by Colbie C. http://bit.ly/vrHe2 
I LOVE MY ARCHIE FANS!!! I MISSED YOU GUYS! :D http://tinyurl.com/dlgdv9

Follow her on TWITTER!

David makes a mini apppearance in this blog:




This was just out of control...



I love when David says "Oh boy..." towards the end. lol <3

No comments:

Post a Comment