Friday, April 10, 2009

Mmmmkay, where to began - Archies touring Asia...

I haven't posted in a while but there's loads of news. Here's the round-up, in a completely nonchronological order:
He put up a new vlog from Malasia! - - -> HERE


He's got this twitter-like thing going, and going, and going, on HERE
I like it.


Archies arrival at the Changi Airport in Singapore on April 5 is HERE
I like how he really looks like he just stepped off the plane! But, did he look "bad" - no, no, no. :)


Members of his band have been blogging. These are blogs, via Snarky Archies, from ELI and ALEX. They're fun.


An update on the upcomming episode of Hannah Montanna he's guest staring on is over on fans of David right HERE. They caught it by way of Just Jared Jr; that site is so good for Archie news.



Soon, I'll do another little round-up (those last words made me think of Lil'Rounds,lol - Idol is getting so intense - I reeeally wanted the judges to use that save for Scott, anyway...), as David is doing sooooo many interviews, I'll gather up my faves and post them on here. For now, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment